22 July 2011

California Girls

This month Justin traveled to Canada with the Kenny Chesney tour. We knew we'd miss Daddy too much to stay in Nashville, so we cashed in a free ticket and headed to California!

We were greeted by:
  • sunshine (not a thunderstorm in sight!)
  • dryness (actual temperature 75 degrees, real feel 75 degrees - imagine that!)
  • warmth (and this time I'm not talking about the weather - we already miss our wonderful hosts...)

It's times like these that I love pictures so much. For what they capture and the memories they preserve.

Here are a few favorites from our trip.







2 comments:

Dr. Powell said...

Well, that just looks like a couple of happy gals! Love it!! I'm tellin' ya, there's somethin' about that west coast. And Cali is so beautiful! :-)

Fisher Family said...

So Cute!!! Looks like fun but glad you are back